In connection with the publication dates of periodical reports in 2020, Polnord SA (“the Company”) informs about the following closed periods applied in 2020:
• 09.03.2020 – 08.04.2020- before the publication of
the annual report for 2019 (individual and consolidated
• 15.06.2020 – 15.07.2020 before the publication of the extended consolidated quarterly report for QI 2020,
• 31.08.2020 – 30.09.2020 – before the publication of the extended consolidated semi-annual report for the first half of 2020
• 30.10.2020 – 30.11.2020 – before the publication of the extended consolidated quarterly report for QIII 2020.
Persons performing managerial functions and persons closely
related to them cannot make any transactions on their own account
and that of a third party, directly or indirectly, related to
shares or debt instruments of the Company and derivatives or other
related financial instruments, for the closed period of 30 calendar
days before the publication of a periodical report (Art. 19
(11) of the Market Abuse Regulation).
The Company may authorize the transaction during the closed period in exceptional circumstances, in accordance with Art. 19 (12) of MAR and Art. 7-9 of Commission delegated regulation (EU) 2016/522 of 17 December 2015. However, in such a case, before commencing any trading during the closed period, a reasoned written application for permission to carry out an immediate transaction should be submitted to the Company. The application must describe the planned transaction and explain what exceptional circumstances are the reasons for granting an authorization for the transaction.
Moreover, the Company points out that the closed period, during which the above mentioned restrictions apply, is also the period from the day a natural person comes into possession of inside information concerning the Company to the day when this information is made public.